We are the official site for Western Michigan University. We operate four different stores under the umbrella of WMU Bookstore shops. When you purchase items from these venues you are helping to support the University. Our four departments are:
Buster'sLocated on the main level of the Bernhard Center.
- Soft goods—men's apparel, WMU gifts and souvenirs
- Supplies—art supplies, office & class supplies, backpacks, calculators and computer accessories
- General books—featuring a variety of New York Times bestsellers and other general reading materials
- Electronics—MP-3 players, stereo equipment and accessories, gaming equipment, ethernet cables
- Postal Services—purchase stamps and mail international packages (via USPS online service)
Located within Buster's on the main level of the Bernhard Center.
- Computers, hardware, software and accessories
- Computer repairs and service
- Calculators, TVs, iPads and more
Located in the Bronco Mall lower level of the Bernhard Center.
- Textbook department—all required textbook and course related materials
- Trade Book department—features books written by campus authors, calendars, dictionaries, study guides and a variety of New York Times bestsellers
- Offers online ordering service: Textbooks ONLINE
- Is home to Book BUYBACK, GRADFAIR, and the TechNOWlogy Expo