Thank you for your support over the years. Your hard work is appreciated. We will continue to provide the best services possible for you and your department.
- Desk copies should be requested directly from the publisher or publishing representative for your department. We can provide you with information needed to contact publishers.
- Coursepacks ordered through the MeGee Copy Desk (located in the Bernhard Center) will be sold through our store. Coursepacks ordered through Dollar Bill Copying will only be available through their company website.
- Submitting textbook requisitions prior to the final exam week allows us to buy used copies of the books from your students.
- Pin codes and access cards that come with book packages are for one-time use. If you use these items we cannot buy used copies from the students through our Book Buyback Service. Indicating New Only (or used OK if the PIN code is not necessary) on the requisition alerts us to this and helps to ensure that we provide the correct items for your course.
Tips for ISBN
- Every book has an ISBN to identify it.
- Different versions or packages of the same book will each have a unique ISBN.
- When working with a publishing representative on a special package, please be sure to provide us with the ISBN they give you.
- The book industry has now switched to a 13 digit ISBN, we can accept either the 13 or 10 digit ISBN.
- Please do not drop off digits from the ISBN-13 because it will prevent us from being able to find it.
- Online requesition forms are available through your GoWMU portal.
- When all sections of a course will be using the same book, please put ALL in the instructor and CRN boxes.
- If an instructor has multiple sections of a course, please feel free to put all CRNS on one requisition form.
- When adding or changing textbooks on a requisition previously submitted, please indicate in the special instruction box whether it is a change or addition.
- Coursepacks made through the Megee Copy Desk should also be indicated on the requisition form by putting coursepack in both the author and title sections.